Tuesday 10 January 2006

***sian ar***


ello!!!
me finally come and update my blog entires hor??
heex...
this few days ar...
hm...
nth much also lor...
still the same lor...
always like one mad women in the class...
but tis few days like kinda of quiet one lei in the class...
in one day could hear my voice last than 10times...
haha...
okay la...
stop all my stupid stuffs...
me yesterday jus went to chong pang to register into a tuition centre...
kinda of small but yet the teacher very funny and cute la...
me yesterday went with jiaqi and yuan kai...
as the weather was like very the wet as almost the whole day raining...
very cooling when u are at home but very dirty when u want to go out...
hm...then jiaqi and me was like kept shop and shop and shop..
shop non-stop one lor...haha...
then yuan kai ask me...why girls buy things so long ar...
haha...me didn't answer him anything cuz mi don't know how to answer him...
haha...ok la...me and jiaqi brought something...which is a clip...
but is a hair clip lai...off course...
we both help jolie brought too...
me purple...jiaqi pink and jolie blue!!!
haha...so nice!!!so cute!!!
then today ar...nth special lor...jus that...
GOT ALOT OF HOMEWORK!!!
but me done the Emaths and chinese homework lei!!!
heex...okay la...i think i will end here...go and watch my show liao lei!!!

oh...before i end...got anyone wanna have AMATHS TUITION ar??
if want...plsplspls contact me wor!!!!
***end here***

jenny.solong.karen.janette

jenny and me

we nth to do one lei...

my gor and my god-sista[don't think too much wor]

No comments: