Saturday 21 January 2006

***shopping.tired***

aLOHA...me back again...
haha...yesterday jus updated but now me just wanna updated today the things...
haha...what the hell am i talking about???haha...
sorry...crabing too much lei...stop it karen...
haha...sorry...me going crazy lei...=D
well...today me ar...woke up at 7:30...all cuz of the idiot tuition homework...
but in the end i didn't do it...as i don't remember what to do...so me morning went tuition to hand in an empty paper...
before going for the tuition...
me brought one book...and it is the horoscope the...and now i'm getting mad over it...as to look
for moi love...haha...jkd...
haha...then me even borrowed a story book from miss nanu...dunno lei...forget lei...the book is kinda of meaningful...so mi borrowed it...the title is:
Tales From Tolstory...is a story about two little girls in a vilage...
after the english tuition...me and jiaqi went to eat...oh...moi gosh!!!!
me called the wrong dish...fishball soup...which is full of fishball without noodles...oh my gosh!!!so me and jiaqi eat till want to vomit...cuz too much fishball lei...causes the stomach to get unwell...
after the amaths tuition...we went to eat...but now is went to the market to eat...
we went to eat the chicken rice...firstly, we found one table...
then while jiaqi went to call food..got one couple came and ask whether anyone sitting...
me said that no one sit at the other two side...
so they sat down..then jiaqi came back and ask me why are they sitting there as jiaqi mum is coming...
argh!!!then the aunt outo go away...and started to stare at our conner...see whether there's anyone sitting there...lame diao lor...if u really interested...then mind as well...just come and ask us la...idiot lor...
after that..me brought one ring...a beautiful ring...look very sweet....it was to go on with moi new year dress...haha...
then later me went to meet aisyah...to accompany her to go and buy the food...for her F&N...
kinda of funny...we run here and there just to look for one thing...
haha...then me also brought teens...as it was...rainie yang cheng lin...the front page!!!!argh!!!so
me just brought it...haha...
so me got lots of things to read lei...
haha...
and...one more thing...*******is sick lei...
have to take care lei...even thought we ******* lei...u also have to take care!!!!!!!
me will end here lei...
bye...
wait!!!got pictures... on cheryl's birthday...

haha...all of us saying cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!


help!!!me going to die soon!!!!!!!!
haha...whole of us...khmer rock!!!!!!!!!!


ending part lei...time to say bye bye....

No comments: