Saturday 28 January 2006

***happy***

really wanna ask myself...what on earth am i here for ar???
really getting tired lei...!!!!why?!!!?!!!let me have that kind of idiot feeling again...
really wanna disappear in this world...off course not only becuz of 1reason!!!but lots!!!!
getting scare to those **** out there...argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me really scare lei...don't even call me to touch it again.!!!me don't wanna okay?!!?!!?!!
okay la...i think i better stop it...

firstly, want to say sorry...cuz of jus now the part of crazyness...
haha...secondly is...i'm going to start to update moi entires lei...if u are interested...then read...if not get lost!!!!haha...jkd...jkd...***crazy***
thirdly, do pls lend me ur eyes when reading...haha...
okay la!!!!!!!stop the craping!!!!!

today, alex.jolie and me...went out...actually is to celebrate new year...but didn't celebrate like that...haha...going there to be *********...sad thing to say...
actually got 6person going out together...but in the end...only the 3of us...very ke li hor...***sad***
going to cry soon!!!haha...jkd...=P
hm...today ar...we went to bugis...met at 3.30p.m. at inter-change, but i'm the one who was late...haha...sorry!!!!da ge and jolie!!!!
me not accidently the...me don't know that u 2 will reached there so early...!!!=(sorry...
we went to bugis like to walk walk lei...walk here and there...jus like nth to do...haha...NO LA!!! got go and take neoprint...wow...today don't know is what occation...saw alot of sembawang students there...even met *******the c*****...oh!!!!
me didn't can't even regonize her lei....[hm...truly saying...is not confirm the...cuz me only make guessing...so cannot really consider as...saw her la...
then we after that...we don't know where to go...so we decided to take MRT train here and there to see got anywhere we wanna go...cuz we still not yet confirm...
so we took the train towards marina bay...
haha...we took the train...then reached raffles place...went down lei...cuz we decided to go to the old market...to eat our dinner...we called satay to eat...ar...say till satay...reminds me about satish wor...
tml is his birthday lei...so me wanna wish him a happy 15th birthday...and may all his wishes come truth...haha..***really crazy***
then we walk to the where ar...hm...u know...the explanate...don't know how to spell...
wow!!!that was the most happiness thing of the day...heex!!!!
congate to **** and *****!!!!
i'm so happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me will be the supporter of u guys!!!!jiayou!!!!!
haha...sorry mad!!!!!
i think will be like that ba...
end here!!!!bye and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
sorry say the wrong thing lei...is HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha...bye!!!!

No comments: