Sunday 15 January 2006

***sad***

yoZzz...
i'm back lei...paisa me this few weeks didn't update my blog daily...sorry...i apologize now in the blog wor...heex...
okay la...what i can remember is from friday...so i will start from friday ba...

~FRIDAY~
woke up in the early morning at the same old time...then went to school at the same old time..on the same day...sian ar...
but then the life in school is exciting and also SIANATION...ALOT AR!!!!
morning first period is PE..physical education...then our teacher is MR TAMIL...
good tamil ar...wait for him very long...then later call us go down to the canteen to wait for him...
when he came back...carried a football with him...so off course this PE lesson will be playing football lei lor...cool hor...
cool ur head la...me, Yongxin, Kelly, Preya and Deziree for nth been scolded by that MR TAMIL!!!for what lei...for we didn't move till lei...when playing that time...where got...at least we got try to help but then we don't know how to kick only ma...then say us what...
then somemore got some bois say what...
we are...5FLOWERS!!!!
staying there doing nth...stupid lor...!!!!
sian diaox...
then all other lesson like real sian...nth to do want...sian sian sian!!!!!!!!
then straight after school..me ran down to find the science club the things...as got meeting..but me late lei...all becuz of the MDM SEM la...but the meeting also nth...so after that we just set up the store of ours la...cuz got CCA OPEN HOUSE for the sec1 ones...
then while setting up...the IDIOT MIN MIN KEPT COMING AND DISTURB ME LEI!!!so noisy!!!down there kept calling me... ~S~e~A~v~M~e~Y~kept calling me that...cuz teacher jus
come and ask who am i...what my name...then he happened to be there then heard my name then down there kept calling me that!!!!like haunting me like that...
after setting up...me then can go and eat..like 2plus la...heex...truthly saying not hungry at all..heex...then kept walking here and there...till 4pm...the open house started...me went to help GOLF cuz me also golf member ma...cannot say i don't help the what...then got one of the sec1
boi hor...see me like saw ghost like that...kept running after him the whole school lei...still don't want to take JUST ONE PAPER!!!!
then after that...me saw ah bubu!!!cool...then me walk with her lei ba...go up the hall and watch then go outside band room to wait for the Geraldine...then after her is wait for Peiyi...
go and eat dinner together...so me like about 8 like that then reached home...luckily xiaoyi not at
home lei...
about 9pm...still to chong VCD...wang zi bian qing wa...cuz me susppose to pass to janette today morning then pass to kristen back the...but haven't watch finish...so chong till 2am...but also never finish...then go and sleep liao lei...cuz the next day still got tuition...okay la...end with friday...

~SATURDAY~
morning...actually want to wake up at 8 but in the end 8.25 then wake up...cool hor???then in the end when i shower finish...jiaqi then call me say that...she just wake up only...so what to do...still have to go what...cuz tuition centre lei...late better than not there...
tuition 9am but in the end we like 9.15 or 20 then reached the tuition centre...haha...
english lesson...NO SHUAI GE the...sian...then after that...before maths tuition...me and jiaqi go
and eat Mac...then maths tuition ONLY ME AND JIAQI...very PRO!!!tuition was much better than what MDM SEM teaching!!!!and...i told the tuition teacher there...that i will be having exam...then she said that...me have to pass if not we will have retest down there...means that jiaqi also have to retest lei lor..so her personal message was...DA JIE HAVE TO PASS WOR...
haha...after the tuition....we went to eat lunch...then we went walk around the chong pang lor...
haha...shop shop beh...then later we went to bugis...to meet jiaqi the mama...
her mama very good the lei!!!help me chose clothing...then all very gentle and sweet...but do i look like one who is gentle and sweet?i don't think so lei...this is how the clothes look like...


this top costs S$29.90

this dress...costs S$79.90
very EXXXXX hor???
but i brought i at a discourt of 15% cuz of jiaqi the mama got the brand...VINCTUS the discourt card...so discourt till S$93.30...cool lei...
then me and jiaqi also got go and shop for a bag...nice lei...but yet kinda of heavy...but okay la...
seens like jiaqi loves that bag alot wor...haha...that's good...heex...
then after the paying and shopping...like 5plus like that...jiaqi the papa came to pick them up and also drove me home lei...till outside moi condo wor...jiaqi the parents or even her family is all so good and kind!!!!nice wor...love it lots...
heex..so me wanna thanks them here...xiexie ni men!!!!for such a good day wor!!!!
at night mi finally finish the wang zi bian qing wa lei...done wo...really very cute!!!!tian yu also very funny lei!!!haha...okay la..end here...

No comments: