Sunday 2 July 2006

hi.
i know tat it's kinda of stupid to come online and update two times a day.
but really.feels really bad.

haix.
suddenly feels that people around me don't really seems to be full-up by happiness.
haix.
like my cousin in france.
till now.he's still in coma.
really wish tat he will wake up one day.soon!!
as his family members are really worry for him.

Cousin Fran?ois.faster wake up.
ur family members are really worry for u.
u have slept for a long long long long time.
pls.jus wake up for a while.open ur eyes and take a look at them.
ur parents won't bear to see u always closing ur eyes sleeping down there.
PLS.JUS WAKE UP.
everyone is waiting for u.
u have already sleep for a few years le.
why can't u jus wake up!

haix.really wish tat u will wake up soon.
even though i have already forget how u looks like.
as the last time i get to see u was in the photo of u and ur family members when u are in a small age.
haix.
really wish tat u will get well soon.
and also.

since i have came back from cambodia.
i kept hearing friends around me.somethings like this:
"i broke up wid....."
haix.really felt sad.but i now can only send u a few phrase tat's it.
it wasn't a bad idea to stop the relationship now as.the longger the both of u being together.
the deeper the hurt will be.so why not stop it now and forget bout him or her.
start a fresh.=))

i also heard people telling me:
"i have a stead now.and he's/she's...."
im really felt happy for u guys.=))
so to all the people out there.who having stead now.
have to take good care of them okay.=))lurve each other.as it's hard to be couple.understand?apprecicate each other.

boys have to always be de one letting the gals wor.=))

i supposed i will end here ba.
but before i end.i will upload pictures.

me look so idiot here.but tat's my mum.=)my sister and my dad.=))my younger sister.

well.it's seems like my laptop de blogger got problems agian.=X
so i will upload the others agian ba.

No comments: