Monday 31 July 2006

***life***

aloha.
back again.during midnight!!!lolx.
jus nth better to do.lolx.
well.this entry jus treated tat im jus saying stupid stuffs.
jus using this entry to update wat my mind thinking ba.
btw i will update another later when im back from my traditional stuffs at the temples.
well.i gonna start.let me think one by one ba.

*********************************************************************************
FRIENDSHIP.
well.school~
everythings goin fine ba.
but maybe sometimes the four of us will break into two by two.
however.everything still the same.nth bad or worst.
erm.me and jolie~very good!!!better than the past few years ba.haha.
jiaqi~sometimes maybe will have misunderstanding but still very good.goin to her house seems like goin back to my own house.=)very relax de.
sukma~maybe sometimes will have communication problems but STILL GOOD!!
haha.so everythings seem to be goin very well ar.=)jus tat i everyday in my stupid idiot ~lala land~.
erm.got to be back to real-life nowadays.stop my day-dreaming so much le.=)
got to be more better than before~~!!!!
however.some friends around me seems to be very de scary!!!dunno how to say.
well.outside~
problems seem to be alot ba.
the two guys!haix.jus really dunno wat to do.believing which party.seems to be very confused!!
makin me stress.but now im not goin to think bout the problems le.
btw.gonna apologize to u both as.i might not be able to have the same attitude towards the both of u le.
now the attitude or should i say is the kind of "feeling" i giving u both will be more strange le ba.
erm.cuz of "her" i quarrel wid the two guys.
nowadays.met her on the way to school.but sometime we said 'hi' to each other.but i felt so unwilling to do it.cuz i really.stress!cuz of 'her'.
the quarreling.made me so stress.so pissed off.=(
ah bu.very good ar.jus called her today.chat wid her on the phone.=)
den other.erm.only contact XY ba.not more le.
but today online.alot of unknown suddenly chat wid me.scared me!!=(
overall~getting more and more better!!!
home~
nth ba.everything good! but we were like divided to four and two.
haix.dunno wat to say.but overall good!!!still good!!!
dun request too much from ppl around me
*********************************************************************************
FAMILY.
everything goin well!!!real well.jus missing them.cuz very long never see them le.
so im very happy tat my dad came.=)
missing my two brothers!!!very long never met them online nor they called me.=(
they were all so busy!!!made me so sad.however.im also feeling happy for them as they can't called becuz the business in australia is real good!so they won't have time to call me.=)
erm.however!!!my cousin over in france!!!
gonna wake up neh!!till now u still haven't wake up.u really upset ur family members alot.gonna get well soon.
*********************************************************************************
BRG.
haix.dunno wat to say.BA.giving up?***confusing***knowing who he likes le.is there any chances for me?lolx.thinking so far.
another guy.haix.can't expected tat u can fond of me for so long.i rejected u so many times neh!!!
really felt very surprise and a little of touching la.cuz so long le.but i still wanna say:
give up ba.me will only hurt u.in alot of ways.im someone who will leave this country de.soon~
*********************************************************************************
SCHOOL WORK.
goin not tat well.
dun really understand the lessons.
haix.have to blame myself.as i have to admit myself for the lazyness in me.and tiredness in me!=)
getting more and more lazy.
lazy in: doin homework and more.
can't really cope!test more worst!!
really gettin more and more lousy!=(
*********************************************************************************
CCA.
sometime really lazy to go.but nowadays i supposed i will have to go le ba.
i have learn my lesson!lolx.erm.somemore.green club now have to face a big problem which is the competition for the fashion.haix.
we gonna make out the clothes by nov.and get the models by sep.and the models have to go for AT LEAST 10 sessions of modeling lesson.so anyone interested??
btw.i supposed mrs lau is gonna ask students of sec1-3 to go and take part ba in the modeling contest.wish tat there will be someone there!!!=)at least 4 wor.[lolx.i supposed to say wat im thinkin but now asking request.]
well.ppl pls go wor.audition!!!mrs lau really very stress bout it neh.she even think of getting out of the contest.ppl pls!!!try wor!!!=)not only her.we as green club members also see le.stress!!
*********************************************************************************
don't think there's anymore le ba.not too sure too.my life not having alot of stuffs ar.
erm.later i will be uploading pictures ba.=)

No comments: