Thursday 13 July 2006

yox.
back to update le.=))
tis few days didn't really have any much happened.
jus tat he's not been online lor.
in ****** can only secretly see him.don't dare to face him.
not don't dare la.is not change!lolx.
well.maybe i might give up soon.
i also not too sure.[jus tat.the kind of feeling is back again.]
how!!!haix.
well.me really tired le!!!tired!!!
sianx.erm.my sickness!!!haven't recover yet!!!
still headache whenever it reaches at night time.not too sure too.
my cousin asked me to go and see doctor.but i no $$$~
lolx.
erm.okay la.don't say this kind of idiot stuffs le.
let's say bout sometime meaningful!!!
well.i don't think i have neh!!
lolx.erm.today!!!

jiaqi didn't come to school as she'll ill cuz kanna my virus!!!lolx.
so she met us out after school in sun plaze.
sukma went off first as she is really very hungry!!!
so it turned out to be me mysefl and jolie eating!!!
after lunch.me and jiaqi went for shopping at aries!!!
lolx.both 0f us brought de same star ring while i get rubber band.one more mood ring and safty-pin!!!lolx.
alot hor~~~haha.
i still remember there's an incidents whereby jiaqi took a ring and put onto her finger and it can't be remove.
poor jiaqi have to remove it on her own.
after tat also nth big happened.
thinks end here lei!!!

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: