Saturday 8 July 2006

***Sick***

aloha.
im back again today.
lolx.
today didn't go school cuz.

im sick.den i also dun wanna spread moi virus to the other friends of my.
so wat to do.keep myself away from moi friends.
didn't go to school.
i supposed i miss out alot of things ba.
exp for a maths.i dunno wat has mdm sem taught today.
sian diao.

erm.me after school went to look for jiaqi they all.take taxi.cuz me tat time very dizzy.=((
erm.today BA also didn't go to school.
he's having cough.flu and slight fever.=))
how did i know bout it.hahax.
cuz mi yesterday night chat wid him.
this time quite long wor.=))***happy***
hahax.dots.
jus being lame.
well.wish tat he will get well soon.
and also wanna wish myself to get well soon.
cuz i hate getting sick!!!
today after eating medicine for sure wanna slp de.
but i notice something.
tat's after i have eaten medicine my hand will shake.
also dunno why.
haix.dun tell me im really old.lolx!!!!!
erm.last night 10 only i dose off.into moi ~lala~land~.
hahax.
so today morning 5 plus woke up.
not really tat early.is jus tat i started to open my eyes.and sms ppl.
lolx!!!!
hahax.erm.think like tat only le ba.=))
wish tat moi sickness will get better.and moi hand so shaking!!de mor u shake how am i goin to do moi homework??!!!

No comments: