Saturday 16 September 2006

***1st week of term4 has past~*****

School days are back~
examinations goin on and examinations coming up.
got to really buck up~

firstly,I got to apologize to everyone for not updating my blog entry for the whole week after school reopen.

therefore here i am to update~

truly saying i am kind of lazy to update everyday life to everyone of u as it seems like repeating the same old thing over and over again~[tat's my life,i supposed.]

A few days after school reopen i was quite happy and enjoying it.everyday having a SMILE* on my face.
but who will know wat my heart really thinks or feels?
lols.even myself couldn't understand what my heart really thinks or feels.

Today i told Janice this:
if everyone was given at least 5different kinds of hearts by God~den i would only left wid 2hearts.i supposed.
the other 3hearts had ready dead or got missing in action~can't be found anymore.

Nowadays im really sick and tired of my stupid idiot heart.it will suddenly beat real hard and fast whenever the last period of school bell rang~
wat happened to me?am i alright?am i scare to face the realistic?did i change?changed to someone who is much more difference from the past Karen Chhun Seav Mey?

Now!i dun even know who i am really.
a Cheerful Gal or a real irritating Gal or.......i dunno~lols.im not too sure bout this.

hais.well.let the time do it ba.let my heart really calm down and relax.
why i jus used the same kind of words tat i used to console ppl onto myself.
why can't i do it?**confuse**

sorry tat i can't continue updating le~im tired~

*.CarrotOrange.*

truly saying~i dunno who to talk to~ trust who?lols.i dunno. those ppl who i used to trust.i dunno whether i could trust them again.once bitten,twice shy.i have already got hurt for 3times,i scared~ BGR or even friendship.im really afraid.sorry to u.i am touch for wat u said.

No comments: