Friday 8 September 2006

***thursday***it's school holiday~

The 7th day of School Holidays yet i have not completed my holiday assignments.

During afternoon,i met Xinhui out at sun plaza as i was planning to get somethings from Wenny.
however, she could not make it, she said she would bring it to sembawang shopping centre where Xin Hui and I were studying.

to my surprise, i saw BA.
i happened to see him in Burger King when i was outside the shopping centre.
he kept looking at me as if i owned him a large sum of money like that.
on the other hand, i was looking at him with puzzle.

as i am quite slow, at that moment,i couldnt figure out who was that particular person.
when i was sure that he was the one, in my heart, i wished that he would say hi to me or at least wave his heavy hand to me.
but to my disappointment, he had no response.

i believe he must be as slow as me in terms of thinking.lols.
competible right.
at least this can make me feel better.lols.

i was studying in KFC while he was in Burger King.
occasionally, i would look out to see wat was happening on the other side.
his side view was cool and he was smiling away as naive as a baby.
he was studying his best subject but that was my worst subject.
hope he could give me tuition.
hah..but it seems to be so impossible.

when i was about to go for my toilet break, he came out, but i didn't get to see him.
isn't it sad?
it has been long since we saw or chat with each other.
i miss the time alot.
i mean the tiger time.lols.

haiz.i dont know whether i'll still be able to see him after he has graduated.
although i long to see him even after this year, i cant be as selfish as to wish him fail his o'level right.
i cant bring myself to resort to do this.
hais.i'm in a dilema now

today, i did my A maths homework and to my utter dismay, i was unable to solve many problemsomes.however, i got rescued by a heroine.haha..kidding la..she is just my friend.as i was doing the a maths, i became less confidence in my maths.it was suppose to be my best subject but it has proven to be wrong here.hais.

tml, my housemates and i are going for family outing. so cool right? it only involves teenagers,no adult.envy of our lifes.
there are many things all of u dont know about living independently.
our days are ofen full of excitements..
whenever we go out, we'll go in big group..
we often attract many attentions as there are some places whereby ppl would go with family but here we are not.

some times, we would go down and sit near to the swimming pool in the middle of the night to chit chat..
we enjoy listening to our laughters in the silent night and at the same time watching the beautiful sky..
other times, we would quarrel with one another but we forgive and forget.
are u aware that as u quarrel, u would slowly understand one another more.
i am aware of that..we know one another inside out.no secrets..haha.

i really cant wait for tml's outing..
we're going sentosa beach, then marina south to eat steamboat.there are 9 of us(a very huge group right).

YEA!!it has been quite a long time since we last go out in such a big group.we'll pinic there---play cards--heart attack..haha..
last night we also played this game..
there's an unforgettable game played last night too..

the game is like this---those who lose had to do some stupid things and got captured in the photo..so hilarious and comical..
whenever i'm down, i'll see all this scene.
i'm sure it will bring my spirits up..haha..i think i have to stop here or all of u would grow bored.

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: