Friday 22 September 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WEI XIAO PASTA~=)
it's a nice show to watch~therefore do remember to go and caught it in Youtube*.=)lols.

really have to apologize to everyone for not been updating my entries as nowadays im jus really lazy to update.

today i will be focusing on these two words:
Clumsy and Career.

this word 'clumsy' really made me feel so horrible~
thanks to yesterday morning in canteen incident.
i injured my right hand which i need it for next week examination!
***sianzations***

Career?
this was the topic tat we were talking bout for yesterday CLD.
i did asked quite a number of my classmates and friends what were their ambition.and most of them do have one.in fact is almost everyone who i asked have an answer~while for me?lols.whenever someone asked me 'wat is ur ambition?', my answer will be 'i dunno'.

really wish tat i can actually talk to my brother bout it.therefore im been waiting for him to call so i would be able to talk to him bout this issue.but i supposed waiting for the next call will be quite long.as he jus called me not long ago~which is last week?it means that the next call will be in a few weeks or even a few months time.can't blame them as they were all busy wid their jobs and school works.

end of year examination is getting more and more closer but yet i still havent start my revision.i supposed if i dun start my revision this few days i would be in dead meat soon~anyway.tml having chinese oral.kind of scary~wish tat everything will go smoothly~=)

anyway.n'level and o'level prelims jus over not long ago~therefore tml they won't be coming to school but at home having their 'E-learning'?not too sure bout it.=)

hereby.i gonna wish ppl who having EOYexams soon good luck and also these students who taking n'level and o'level this year GOOD LUCK!!!all the best.=)STUDY HARD!!!

*.CarrotOrange.*
i dare not to tell u wat i really feels as im afraid tat i might regret for the words coming out from my mouth.

No comments: