Wednesday 6 September 2006

yesterday was a real tiring day,however i think tat it's worth!!!!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY NU ER!

Jasmine.Junhui.Jonathan.Kelly.Meenyi.Wenny and i went to East Coast Park to celebrate NU ER's birthday!!!
it was fun.we went there to ride bike but not for the birthday girl as she does not know how to ride one.therefore she picked up skating instead.lols.

it was real tough for her at the beginning but hopefully she did improve~
isn't tat a good thing to cheer for her?=)
3claps for Kelly!
**clap**clap**clap**

nowaday it seems to be tough for me to update one entry in my blog as i have to take note alot of things exp my english~

really hope tat my english lang will improve a little after my daily blogging~
and also~i have to pick up english story books to read too~
as now i started to read chinese小说as i start to love reading it.

please do not try asking me why do i like reading it~well.my answer will be:
im not too sure too~jus like reading it.my favourite is LOVE 小说.lols


Kelly Ong,my elder daughter?lols.
may all ur wishes will come truth~
your studies will get more and more better~
try to get a guy who ur heart really loves soon~okay?
and lastly.hope u did like yesterday celebration at East Coast Park~

i will end off now.pictures?maybe in the next post.=))

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: