Monday 4 September 2006

**sadness**

Yesterday, my aunt came to read my blog entry.lols.

after reading my blog entry, she kept saying tat im using broken english.lols.
tat made her dun understand a thing and my blog was real bored as i was telling ppl bout my daily life.lols.

fine~so from now on.i supposed i will not update any of my daily life but something special.
things tat is from the very bottom of my heart.=)
but of course sometimes i would update daily life.as tat will be the day tat i won't want to forget in my life.=)

Just now i saw *his nick.lols.he changed it again.
looking at *his nick made me felt worried for *him.
wondering whether he's fine?whether he's sad/disappointed?

well.i showed Sotong *his nick.well he told me tat.
it might be a song title or even lyrics.
i really wanted to believe in what Sotong said, but the nick just seems to be so truth tat i won't believe in wat he said.=(

Saturday morning i went to read one of *his classmate blog.
he injured his leg again.
wish tat he will be recover soon.=)

can't really wait for monday to reach.
as WE ARE GOING TO EAST COAST PARK to celebrate Kelly's birthday.
well.we will be riding bike over there.if im not wrong.
*~wish tat it would be fun~*

a letter to *HER.[HXH]
sorry for not being there for u when u really needs a friend's love.
in the past or in fact till now.whenever im down u will always be there for me but i couldn't do anything to return u.sorry.
Don't think too much le.ur Dad didn't mean it.
no parents in this world will treat their own child like tat.
ur parents love u from the very bottom of their hearts.
Jus tat they don't know how to review it to u.=)
smile more!=)

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: