Sunday 12 February 2006

argh!!!!!!!!!u break the promise u given me!!!!!!!!!!
i hate u!!!!!!!!and this is forever!!!!!!!!!!
don't even want me to forgive u lei!!!!!!!!!!!!i really hate u!!!!!!!!!!
i hate u to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go and die ba!!!!!!!!!!die le me more happy!!!!!!!!!!


feel that there is no one there for me!!!!all moi bestfriends were like...
whenever i need u guys!!!!i can't contact till anyone!!!!!!!!!!!
really really really very tired...tired of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there any wall for me to go and knock on????
i'm really very tired lei....
what life am i havin now????
i don't want to get to another me.......i hate the other side of me...can anyone help me out????
out of the darkness...really don't know what myself really want!!!!!
tired and headache lei!!!!!
i don't want the other side of me coming out!!!!!
i don't want my own whole eyes is full of hatred!!!!i don't want...pls...help me to get out of this...
i really want to get to australia!!!!mama...i really very regret that time i rejected to get to australia...!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to forget everything...i really want!!!come on car...just any car...come and knock me down!!!!jiayou!!!come ba...i don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the only way i can feels much more better and the other side of me will not come out!!!i can ease all the bad memories that i don't want again!!!!!!!!!!!!!come ba...
car...come and knock me down!!!!

No comments: