Sunday 19 February 2006

***sianzation***

yoxxx
that's deziree pierce of work for moi...the class t-shirt..
nice ba???heex
xiie xiie nii wor..;-)
just change moi blogskin...
truthly saying..nth much to say lei..
me just nth to do...heex...
well then say bout last night ba...
hm...last night...watch tv...the channel u de..wow...
handsome guys and beautiful ladies...haha...
so loving lor...heex..^_^
while watching..didi called me..then talk to him lor..then later he got second call...
so i just hang up...and wait ba..while watching the show...
later me call jolie to talk...cuz too sian...then moi 'good' guardian..
go and switch off the lights of moi...then very dark...
so kinda of scary so me call jolie to talk...then how i know...
only a few minutes..moi didi call me to call the silver the phone..to conference...
really have lots of fun...cuz alots of ppl down there..about 6...then xy kept quarreling with jw..
haiyo...okay la...end here..bye..*_*

No comments: