Thursday 2 February 2006

***sian***

yoxXx...ni men hao wor...me back again...haha...don't know why this few days...in fact is this few weeks kept wanting to update what i'm doing everyday...cuz nth much to do ba...haha...
well...tonight...think going to sleep alone again...as me still sick...so not switching on air-con...then this leads to jenny can't sleep in the room...as me don't wanna spread the disease to her...haha...so me going to sleep alone tonight...truly saying...me had been sleeping alone for about 3days lei ba...today is the 3rd day...cool men..
today just went to see doctor...oh moi gosh!!!today really very unlucky...
sick lei...then early in the morning...me like talk to jiaqi or jolie ar...then mr raj...suddenly call moi name and said:
KAREN...FROM CLASS3E1...ARE U READY???
oh moi gosh!!!!so malu!!!!oh moi gosh!!!!then somemore...all the ppl from the front of 3express almost all turned back and look at me lei!!!!oh moi gosh!!!so malu!!!!
then today...history lesson...whole class been punish just becuz we are very noise...
at first is slow run at the level3 but end up no one running...only a few boys in front...
then later...been punish again to run one more round...but in the end...still the same...so teacher...called us all go down...to the parade square...
but me didn't do anything...in fact...not only me...but also...elizabeth n yuan kai also...cuz we all not feeling well...haha...***sick***
but after that period...yuan kai went home lei...cuz stomach too pain...
wish that he will get well soon...today in class...me like so noise...but really very sorry to everyone...for being so noise when u are having lessons...but can't blame me...me sick ma...sorry!!!!
then after school...actually wanna go and see doctor but got green club so end up...going to green club first...
during green club...moi grp have to redo what we had done last week...cuz too pain...then like shit!!!so mrs gani..called us to redo...so we redo lor...redo till so rush lei...cuz teacher wanna release us early...then when doing..another teacher in-charge of moi cca...started to ask why lim min didn't come...then later no one asking...then she suddenly call moi name and ask me...
oh moi gosh!!!me and him also no related...come and ask me for what?!?!!!!!
want also go and ask C*** S**...me is innocent...!!!!
then after cca...went to see doctor lor...
sad lei...doctor never give me MC!!!!
me wanna MC!!!!pls!!!!but end up giving me excuse from PE...
okay la...better than nth...but me will see first..whether mi still wanna PE not...if the game not fun...then don't play...heex...cuz me rather rest than playing games that mi don't like...heex...
ohya...have to xiexie jiaqi for accompany me to go see doctor and also...jolie to wait for us and also look after our bags!!!heex...
while waiting the time...jiaqi and me met kaven..and we started to talk...but only for a while...okay la...i think i will end here lei...too many crap will made u guys gong...end here...
bye and happy new year...do 'ENJOY' it!!!

No comments: