Sunday 5 February 2006

***bai nian***

yoxXx...valentine day coming lei...haha..this year valentine will be lonely...but mi yet i will not free too...haha...cuz going to sell flowers for CIP period...haha...me put this picture cuz...
me wanna wish the ppl around me a HAPPY VALENTINE DAY...
to whose are couples...wish that u will last long!!!!
and to whose who are single...haha...don't wry...me wish u that...u will be ask out on valentine day...even no valentine but still got friends...
best pals are all around u!!!

okay la...me end the valentine day thinket lei...
ohya...today went to bai nian...went to jolie and alex house to bai nian...cuz me and er ge the house is not available today....so can't bai nian...
today met jin feng first at yishun mrt...me late again...but only 2minutes...haha...then went to meet alex...at sembawang mrt...met jolie...so we went to jolie house first lor...haha..
me down there siao siao de...and even take pictures...

da ge and er ge...smile till so ~SwEEt~


jolie on the phone...forget with who lei...[me just being bo liao]

after visiting jolie the house...we went to alex house...till today...then i know that...alex house is ah ben old house lei...oh my!!!look so nice!!!!at alex house...alex mama...cooked spagetii...don't know how to spell la...oh my!!!taste so nice!!!me wanna eat again!!!!but haven't eat till half plate..full lei...she even gave us desert to eat lei!!!oh my!!!xiexie ni ah yi...

at alex house so malu...unlike in jolie house...maybe is becux first time going to his house ma...then first time met his parents...kinda of bu xi guan...haha...after the delicious lunch...we went into alex's room...haha..down there kept searching...search what thing?haha don't know also...haha...just down there play and play lor...the 3of us...kept playing with the bed lei...haha..cuz when u sit on it...it got one kind of sound out...haha...quite fun...

after that...we went to sun plaza...actually wanna watch movie the...but jolie can't...alex...no $$$then we didn't go and watch lei...poor me and er ge...have to take bus back home...me reached home first...then er ge...i think now then he just reached ba...haha...cuz he is taking two bus...

okay...end moi crap...by updating moi pictures...just take de...


love this pic alot...also dunno why...


my beloved laptop!!!can't live without u!!!


home with chinese new year decoration...

No comments: