Saturday 4 February 2006

yoxXx...ni men hao wor...
suddenly felt that...i'm so useless...someone who is very close me last time...now change...
why didn't i was with them when they were lost...now they had choosen the wrong path...all is my fault...now i felt so regret...regret that i didn't choose to accompany them...or to give the concern to them...i felt so regret...today...what i seen...really heart broken...almost burst out of tears...i'm just feeling too disappointed...to see it...a person who i most care or what i think is one of the closes to me the...change till someone who i don't know...someone that look like a stranger to me...i'm really sad...really...
sorry to the person for what i have done today at sun plaza...what i'm doing now is all for ur own good...even if u now hate me to the core...i also don't mind...cuz i'm just wanna let u good...please..wish that what u have promised me today...u mean it and will do it!!!don't let me disappointed in u lei...
i don't wanna give up hope on u...even i did onces...but now...i pick up the confidents to change u back...wish that u will not disappoint me...
really get hurts lots...why time flew away so fast...and ppl's attitudes also will change so fast...just like a strong wind had just blew across ur face...everyone started to change...some change to good...some change from bad to worst...or maybe i'm the one who had change...
i'm here to say sorry to the person who i have brought him bad at first...now i'm sorry...
u might blame me...i don't mind...but pls don't put what i have said aside and don't care about it...pls...do think about it...one second might cost one dollar...but u will never be able to use money to buy time...cuz...everyone is only have 24hours a day...
all the best to the person who i wanna rebuild what i had never done it before for him...
and also apologize..

wow...just only a little things...me say till like what...haha...okay la...
let me stay with what i had done...
truly saying...nth to say at all...but just...
wishing that...14feb will not come...
that will be a scary day...ZzZzZ...
but me looking forward for 1st april...haha...really!!!!
heex...okay la...really me gtg end lei...alot of them complain that...too much crap lei..very sian...okay la..end here...bye..

No comments: