Wednesday 8 February 2006

suddenly have a feelings of loneliness...
really feels that i'm so lonely...
everyone is just like...hai...don't know how to say...
i'm just gettin real tired...
tired of everything around me...
everythings or everyone seems to dislike me alots...
oh my...i'm gettin more and more stress...
i can push it down in jan now...i really can't...what i felt...is gettin more and more stronger.
feels that no one is there for me le...
one month plus lei...why can't i just stop the emotion??i really want to forget about the past...
living in lala land...can only lie to everyone for the time being...but what in myself..i can't lie...

hai...now can't drink milo...cuz sick...but i wish that after my sickness...there's one cup of milo for me to drink...but i will know that...i can't take it...even there is...cuz my fate is not in ********* but in *********...tat's my life...i can't change it...***stress***

No comments: