Wednesday 23 August 2006

amigo.

im finally back to update my blog.
well.i have been busy preparing my CA2 for the past few days.=))
sounds very obedience right?lols.
therefore now im goin to update each day.from last friday.on the date of 180806.

***************************************************************************

FRIDAY
erm.a day which i don't dare to face *his class as i heard something from Xuewen.
lols.well.have to thank Boss for telling me bout it neh.if not i will be suffering in this kind *blur life everyday.not knowing bout there's a rumours spreading around in *his class.
after school.my *him having his o'level oral.saw him the moment i step inside the canteen.lols.
didn't manage to have my lunch.as i was overjoy to see him.lols.
so i went home to have my lunch instead.which INSTANT NOODLES.lols.
after having my lunch.i went to sun plaza to meet Jolie as she needs my help in the internet n laptop stuffs.
while we wait for the time to go pass as we having PTM(parents teachers meeting)during evening.
erm.a totally boring talk.not only boring but also hot.lols.
met Jiaqi's parents.Abigail's parents and Eewen's mum.lols.
those are all my primary school friends' parent.long time didn't meet them le.=))
after the PTM.Meizi and i went to long john silver to eat our dinner.lols.im really broke.

***************************************************************************

SATURDAY
went to sun plaza mac to study wid Jiaqi at first.
end up having more ppl joined in.it's okay.the more the better.=))
but it seems to be opposit way.
managed to study my amaths.=))
but others.lols.no words to say.
at night.Ja Luan slept with me as Jenny went to her sis's house to sleep.

***************************************************************************

SUNDAY
went to sembawang shop to have my lunch wid Ja Luan at the food court and went down BK to study.
i studies-history while Ja Luan-pure physic.lols.
but end up studying till 3pm as i noticed tat i can't concentrate my own mind.=((
if im not wrong.i saw *his sister.lols.

***************************************************************************

MONDAY
have our first CA2 test paper.took it in history room.quite weird as i didn't take any exams in Combine humanities room before.lols.***cooling***
after school have amaths tuition lesson.went through quite a no. of qns.=))
went home shower and rush out of the class as met Azmil out to study together.
but end up he stuying in mac and me studying in kfc.lols.
have to thx Xinhui for accompanying me to study yesterday.=))
managed to study my amaths again.=))but not science.
science.i would only read and understands.lols.

***************************************************************************

TUESDAY
lent the 'GOONG' vcd from Xuewen.(later gonna 'chong' ar.)
amaths.and science paper.hais..dunno wat to say bout it.lols.
erm.during recess.was real angry wid Steven Ng as he beat me for no reason.lols.
so in the hall.i scolded so loudly.lols.
today Ms.Low didn't come to school as we stayed outside of her class and started wid our craps and more.there's a part whereby i laughed till my tears coming out and many stuffs.
after school.manage to saw *him.Sukma said tat *he's watching at me.lol..
erm.tat's all for today.HAVE TO GO CHONG 'GOONG'.=))

No comments: