Saturday 26 August 2006

***Sadness***

don't really know what to say.im just having the feeling of~
*sadness
*tiring
*sleepy
*confessing
*stressful

don't really know how to express my own feeling.
well.im really very tiring.tired of it.
wat happened jus now after the movie at sembawang.i supposed only a few peoples knew bout it.so jus keep it as a forever secret ba.

i really needs time.time to reconsider bout the friendship between the both of us.
im really felt kind of tired and maybe sick?not too sure bout it too.
hais.im really don't understand wat are my friends around me thinking.
i really need time to cool myself down.

maybe was becuz in the past i put too much feeling in it.so i got hurt so deeply.lols.it's okay.btw.hereby im not trying to shoot anyone.so please do not have the mindset tat im saying bad bout someone.
jus saying out wat i really wanna say.

hereby i have to apologize to Steven for wat happened jus now.
i didn't mean wat i scolded out.whenever im mad.i lose the control of my mouth.
is a habit*.
i promised Xinhui tat i will change and i promised myself tat i also have to change!
i really want to change.no more vulgar lang~ for me.and anger really have to control well!

this few days really need times for my own self.have to slow down my speed in life.
stop rushing le.have to slow down and take a look at the people around u at the back.

just now called my parents in cambodia.told them tat i miss them loads.
after talking to my parents' sweet and polite voice.i felt more release.i really have to strike a good results for them!no matter wat!
jiayou karen chhun!!!u can do it.have more confidents in urself.=)

really wish tat the whole family members will be together soon!!!
think ends here le.

before ending.hereby have to thx the following people:
*Jolie
*Mitchal
*Xiangyong
*Xinhui
*Yixiang
*lastly.the auntie who gave me tissue and asked me to church.lols

tata`

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: