Friday 25 August 2006

**an entry tat filled up wid BA**lols**

amigo~lols.

this reminds me bout BA.lols.
cuz he asked me what it means when i was chatting with him.
so i told him bout it.and he told me the language it is as i dunno wat lang at first.lols.
erm.
today finally our tests all ended!!!=))

we had our emaths test today.on chap9 and 10.
the paper was so hard tat everyone were complain or gone mad after the test ended.
lols.sukma and i screamed.but of course im so angry with myself tat i scream like hell.scolding alot of vulgar lang~.lols.=Xopsh.wish tat Xinhui didnt read till this.lols.
cuz vulgar lang~reminded me bout the promise we made last time.=))

nth really happened this two days.
jus tat i have been wondering.
why in school.BA don't say 'hi' to me?or at least SMILE at me ma.but he didn't.=((
whenever i looked at *him.he will never dare to look back at me.or whenever he turn and faced me.i will be blushing red.lols.so wat i did was also turning away.lols.

have been chatting wid *him for so long le!but yet.nth seems to be happening.
wat i meant was like.say 'hi' or even smile at me.but he didn't~hais.
well.can't blame *him too.me also don't dare to face *him directly.it's my fault too.
lols.tat's wat my Ja Luan told me when i asked her the qns.lols.
hais.but i have been improving myself nowadays.auto look at *him wish tat he will turn and say 'hi' to me but..hais.
this few months we been chatting so happily whenever we were online.
but.................................hais.no comment.really wish wish wish wish wish wish.
wishing like hell.lols.=))

but i got back 3 CA2 papers le.=))
Science(physic)-manage to get 13.5/25
Science(chemistry)-manage to get a jus pass 12.5/25[am i lucky?lols.jkd jkd]
the last one.HONG XINHUI U GONNA KEEP UR PROMISE WOR!!!=))ONE MEAL!
Combine Humanities(History)-14/25[muahaha]i passed!!!=))

there's also Class test.
we did got back one subject's result back too.
Chinese-39/50
erm.think i got to run le.lols[gonna run-always said by *him.=))]

btw now im updated my blog entry wid large font cuz my cousins all complaining bout the font is TOO SMALL le.lols.
so now I CHANGED!=))thanks for the commands wor.

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: