Friday 18 August 2006

**thursday**

alo.
erm.today.nth much really happened ba.
jus tat the whole day seems to be very tired and stress.
as every subjects' teacher seems to be rushing for a train.
they were rushing throught all the chapters as CA2 coming le!!!
lols.gonna jiayou neh.
nowadays getting more and more tired and easy to pised off.
so pls try not to say something tat will pised me off very easily wor.lols
after school actually we have e maths supplementary lesson.
but sukma and i didn't went for it.lols.cuz we were real lazy.
suddenly have the feeling of walking backgate.but end up.still walk front gate.lols.
getting used to it.
went to sun plaza mac to wait for the time past.around 1445 went off mac and set off back home.lols.
when i reached the bus stop near my house the rain gets very big!!!and i today forgotten to bring along my yu shang.lols.
so waited there for half an hour den decided to call Ah Ta to bring it for me.
by the time she reached.almost no more rain le.lols.
jus change my blog song.pls give me comments about it.thx.=))
think i will end here le.tired.ZzZzZzZ
*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: