Saturday 26 August 2006

***lazy and tiring***

nowadays seem to be real tiring and lazy.
maybe im lazy and tired of the things happenin around me.
or there might be more reasons.tat i,myself don't even understand.

remembered last wednesday.mdm pang?told us tat if we felt tat school life is bored! actually is u,urself are boring.
i do agreed wid wat she said.it's truth.
whenever u feels tat life are boring.actually is urself who is boring.
well.let's not talk bout this matter.

got back two papers today
english-17/30
truly saying.after today Ms Haziba left quite a better impression on her was not like the other day.as i knew my own standard.i won't be able to get a pass.as i was really writing stupid craps all over the place.

amaths-31/40
happy and surprised wid it.cuz it's kind of rare to see me passing my amaths wid over 30marks.i supposed Mdm Sem did get really surprised tat i would get tat kind of marks.

this reminds me bout today morning when i met Ms Tan[chinese teacher],she told me my mark was 70plus and my reaction was:
'wow.im so happy.'
and she told me tat.why she couldn't sense the happiness in me.well,im not sure bout it too.lols.maybe is i still haven't woke up fully yet.=))

today wasn't a good day for me,as it seems like in the early morning.Jiaqi and i made Mrs Lau get really mad with us.sorry Mrs Lau.we didn't do it on purpose.wish tat u will forgive us.

later around 6 goin to caught a movie at yishun cinema complex.=))wid Xinhui.still not yet confirm with the show and the timing.lols.
lols.erm.later my *him goin to BBQ neh.**sad sad sad**jus now he came online.but was set as 'busy' so i dare not to go and disturb him.lols.

well.end here.=))

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: