Monday 28 August 2006

***tired***

aloha

finally today morning finish watch goong~heex.
ending was a happy one.=)and of course a fair ending.

well.later goin to SC to go and study wid my cousin.
i supposed this few days/weeks/months have to stay at home more often.
or stay with my housemates more.
like tis at least i won't made my friends around me to be hurt.or should i say.
gettin myself being hurt.
well.jus a very selfish thinkin right?lols.

anyway.BA?hahas.i will just keep u in the very bottom of my heart from now on.
single love~to some people.they thinks tat it will not be tat hurt.
but if.u knew who he loves and even have to encourage him to do the things.it wil be different.lols.

now im just someone who needs time n a place where i can quiet down my heart.
a place where i can pause the problems im facing and difficulties.really feeling tired and stress up.lols.

[ 爸, 妈。谢谢你们在我的身边。=)]

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: