Sunday 22 April 2007

another tiring day

Today was another tiring day for me, not only external but internal too. Maybe it due to the upcoming examination pressure or my negative mindset is starting to work in myself again. Kept thinking negativly, no matter is in studies, friendship or even relationship.
Meizi* should know what I meant by that. Last night, went to northpoint at 8 to meet her to have her dinner. We had a LONG time, in fact, I planned to go over to her house and stay overnight but her mum do not allow. Felt better after talking to her and also him*.
However after the talk, which is today. I felt it kind of hard to smile* and control my temper as easy as before. Maybe, yesterday I said out those unhappiness that have kept inside my heart for long time and I was unable to get to it yet.hahas.[Weirdo, I know.]
Karen! Got to control well, stop having mood swing so easily!=)
Karen*Zun

No comments: