Tuesday 24 April 2007

Mood swing.

Just now, I suffered a serious mood swing.=.= Really very serious as I kept scolding those 3kids in the house for being noise and not finishing their dinner.=( Hais, I supposed it due to not enough sleep I had for last night and those matters popped out today. Tired and have enough over that person.=.=
Yesterday was Earth day!=D Actually I wanted to update last night, but was unable to do so.hahas. Finally I went to return the costume but I got 20$$deduced from my deposit as I didn't return in time.-.= Excuse me, is u the one who told us the wrong information.=.- Damn it. I got to say 'thanks' to my housemate, Jie Luang, for accompanying me there yesterday and even went under the rain.=(
A message to someone:
If u don't feel like teaching us, den don't!!! We just asked u whether we could hand in the book on wednesday, and u gave us that kind of 'stupid' face. This is not the first time already. Hey, if not u're one of my teacher I would have go and complain you for unable to teach us in the right way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had enough!!!!okay?!!!!!>.<>
Karen*Zun

No comments: