Thursday 26 April 2007

tiring and sleepy day

Oh my gosh.=.= Nowadays the time I took to choose the picture I want to post is longger than the time I used to update post as I do not know which picture I had already used before. hahas.=D
Today is a very tiring day for me!=D Preya and I was like totally sleepy during Physic lesson. We thought that we were listening to what Ms Low was talking but eventually we had already closed our eyes.=.= hahas. From here, readers should know how tired the both of us are, right?hahas.
Yesterday read a article in newspaper on Fahrenheit. It really made me felt like writing a letter to the person and start to use my words to shoot him like hell!!!!>.<>
Overall, today was a tiring day for me again, backbone breaking soon.=.= Therefore, I asked my tutor to cancel today tuition.
Karen*Zun


No comments: