Friday 6 April 2007

HERE to update!!!=D

HEY!!! Friends out there!!!ni men hao wor~ Finally, I'm back to update my ROTTING blog.hahas. I even changed my blogskin!!! Therefore, wish that you would be able to leave a comment before u go.=)
Sorry for not being able to update for the past few days as I'm either too lazy or I really do not have the time to come and blog.hahas. Why am i so busy? Well, it due to the school assignment, rehearsal and CCA.=D
For the past few days, even our class have alot of scoldings BUT we still have loads of happy moments.hahas. Whereby, it'll made us laugh like hell.hahas. Especially for the POA lesson on Wednesday, hereby got to apologise to my ke lian de Er Ge,Junhui and Er Zi for wat i did ar.hahas. But can't blame me..as IT'S ALSO UR FAULT for making me angry okay??!!!hahas.
Yesterday was our school annual Achievement day which is actually called Speech Day but this year NO PARADE.lols.It was damn tired, as i kept running around and standing for long time.>.<>
MEIZI!!!Yesterday's really a fun day and happy day for the both of us!!! Congrats to u for being able to remember ur scripts well!!!=D Well done wor MEIZI!!!=D
Meeting POA classmates out to have a little tutoring.hahas. But the PRO still haven't wake up.hahas. HOW?!!!>.<>
Hereby, got to apologise to YEYE for unable to attent ur birthday party today as the person I'm meeting hard to meet other day and after tat I still have to rush back home to help out as lack of people helpping. Wish u understand.=D
Karen*Zun

No comments: