Saturday 7 April 2007

Hungry Ghost Festival>.<

Today is Jenny's 16th birthday!!! HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!=D
Yesterday was a tiring day for me as early in the morning, I got to meet up my POA classmates to discuss POA together!!!=D

Around 1.30p.m. I went to meet the new friends of mine who I know them from I-Fahrenheit FC about 1month ago.hahas. It's fun and exciting.=D Get to know 6 gals having the same hobby as mine.hahas. Going after Fahrenheit!!=D After all these, it was already 1630.Therefore, my housemate[who accompany me there!=D Thanks alots.] and I rushed back to Yishun to get Jenny's birthday cake and BBQ foods.

During the celebration, starting was going well but not for the ending.=.- It was totally scary!!! If u were there, u will think that 'Is there a group of hungry ghost who sat there to have their food?' as it was really scary.=.-

Hereby have to say 'Thank you' to my housemate and the special U*. Thanks for accompany me and cheering me up last night.=D Thanks.

Today morning, I thought that I was late but end up, I didn't.hahas. Due to the handphone alarm was set wrongly but I was lucky as my friend called me wake up.hahas.>.<>.<>.<

And here I am updating my blog entry for the day.hahas. Later got to burn midnight oil and rush my homework!!!=D As tomorrow, my cousin's cousin which is my housemate is going to accompany me to borrow cambodian traditional costume for wednesday!!! ARGH!! Have to give me support as I have to wear it for the WHOLE DAY!!>.<

End here and wish that I would be able to momorise my script on that day.>.<

Karen*Zun

No comments: