Friday 13 April 2007

YEAH!TODAY IS COOL~=D

HELLO friends out there!! hahas. Today was totally an tiring yet exciting and full of happiness today!!=D

1st: Presentation of Cambodia. Wow!! It was totally scary. However when i heard from the friends that I did quite well. I felt very happy!!! I knew that I did say the wrong slide which causes me feeling quite lost when I was up there. BTW, I was able to did well was because of the HELP of my classmates and friends in school!!! THANKS for ur support!!!=D

2nd: GREEN RUNWAY! The costume is very nice!!!=D 4E1 got into the FINAL!!! Thanks the designers- Aini, Theresa and Taufiq for willing to stay back yesterday for 5 and a half hours thinking of the matter to design it!!!=D Thanks the helpers- Sukma, Ain and Yuling to help out yesterday and today!=D Thanks the MODEL!- Deziree!!!Thanks.=D If there is no u, we would be able to get another gal who is more suitable to bring out our designs!=D

Summary: This week, I really achieved a lot of things like knowledge and let me tried out in things that I had not done before in my life!=D

Karen*Zun

No comments: