Sunday 4 September 2005

hai...
two entries in a day...
haha...
so stupid of me le...

haha...
stupid...
ya...
i'm really stupid...
why?
why?
why?
why am i so stupid???

do i have alot of tears???
tis few days why do i cried???

i have $$$
i have my studies
i have everything...
why?!!?!!

i hate u...
idiot...
idiot...
u this evil guy...
why are u in my life?
i hate u
really hate u...

get out of my life...
i dun need u le...

give up hope on u le...

lose trust in everyone le...
really lose it le...

in de world...
no one can understands me...
no one...

now i don't believe anyone le...
i hate u...
u let me lose all de trust!!!
why r u so bad...

i really hate u...
i hate
really hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna kill u...
really kill u.............................................................................

No comments: