Monday 5 September 2005

***HATE U***

hi...
me back again le....
hai...

can i quit frm ur life??
i'm really tired le...
tired of everything...
hating everyone...
loneliness...
whenever i need u...
where r u??
always not by my side...
do u knoe wat i wanna most??
care..n love now...
but u can't give me...
even though u said tat u love me...
so wat...
no action done...
disappointed in u...
do u knoe how much tears i waste on u???
do u knoe last night...
i have been crying...
whenever i close my eyes...
i will think alot of things..
u knoe...
it's hurt...
i knoe...
u will never come n see...
cuz u will not...
u will never...
u don't care...
u will not do anything to it...
cuz u don't care...
u don't care for me...
hate u...
i can't continue to love u le...
u really hurt me lots lots lots...
u knoe???
in school...
at home...
outside...
everywhere...
u de things u did to me...
i will never forget...
me n u...can onli stay in de memories...or even dreams...
will never in de truth world...
will never...
***hurt***

wat i wanna say is...
I WILL HATE U...
HATE U FOREVER...

No comments: