Friday 2 September 2005

***happy**


HAPPY TEACHER DAY!!!
yo....
hehe...
today so happi!!!

I CAN WATCH CHANNEL U LE ARH!!!
wowhaha...
hehe...

den me go buy de charger le...
 it cost me 9obucks le...=(
but it will worth it de..
i believe it!!!

well..
jus now 12 got CG
me role in CG today is holy com...
yesterday called jog...
but can't contact till her...
sad le...

den 11 plus she reply me sms..
haha..me didn't reply her..
cuz me tat time slept liao le...
haha...

well...
today de role..very de funny...
cuz me have acting as a innocents girl...
haha....

den...after CG
me have grp shepherding..
actually got me...miao shan n also wan ting...
but den wan ting didn't came for CG...
so shepherding onli got me n also miaoshan...

after tat...
actually wanna meet jolie de...
but den she suddenly tell me she don't wanna go...

den shepherding half way..
jh called me...
wat time wanna go...
haha...i thought tat time...
is 4plus...actually is 3...
den i go tell him tat...
me going at 5 plus..
haha..

but in de end...
miao shan accompany me to go lor..V
haha...

go north point don't have...:)
so i went to sembawang shop to go n buy le..

den me go home lor....:)
me WALK home...
haha...

while walking home...
me called jh to call my hp to chat with me..:-/
hehe...

ok la...tat's all lor..:)
bye...

No comments: