Saturday 17 September 2005

***tired***


yoZzZ...
school reopen liao le...
tat's me n jian hui in tat pic...
haha...
it was taken on the day when jolie wan to go to do her IBL project...
de reading..

haha...
think is on monday ba...
tat day...
i keep forcing jh to take pictures...
it was becuz...
haha...
don't tell u guys first...
onli our this grp of best ppl...
knoe wat is it for...
haha...

well...
monday...
first day in school...
heard tat...
our english teacher got two instead of having one now liao le...
ok..
accept la...
but then!!! is de MISS PIRUZI..
arg!!
shit her...
haha...
monday been shoot by me so many times liao le...
hehe...
but she still shoot me back...
but nvm...
i dont care wat she thinking....
wat i can say is she SUCK!!!

den tuesday...
IBL project the presentation...
haha...
well...
me onli have to present on the pictures n also de conclusion onli..
good hor???
but den still very de........
hai...
but nvm...
good liao le...

wednesday...
think nth happened ba...
o...
jolie accompany me go print out the pictures..
haha....
den i took a wrong bus again!!!
frm chong pang...
me took bus 969 again...
arh...
den me have to take bus 858...back lor...
arh...
sian diao...
den at night...
papa coming to visit me..
haha...
brought me alot of things wor...
good le...

thursday...
well...
got the news tat...
whenever we have lit...
de MISS PIRUZI...
will come in again!!!
arh...
shit her lor...
den...after school...
hm...
didn't really went out..
got shepherding...
den later come home n do project...
at night went out to eat with my dad...
delicious wor..
haha...

friday...
today...papa went back to cambodia liao le...
den..today...
early in the morning...
got de presentation...
arh!!!
how can like tat???
den first is ain de grp...
den is alex de...
den de last one for today de is our grp...

our grp doing on crimes la...
haiya...
if u are interested...
can ask me to send u le...
haha...
kidding...

first person 2 present frm our grp is...
jolie la...grp leader ma..
den jasmine...onli 1 slide...cuz her voice quite soft...
den can't hear...
after her is me...
karen...wowhaha...

me present 5slides..
good wor...
haha...
but then...
for every slide...i will laugh for a few moments...
den went back to de normal..
but...den next slides come..start to laugh again...

den later...
after me is jiaqi..
she also doing 5slides...

haha...
ok la...
me ending here liao le...

jus a reminder...
jian hui birthday coming soon...
n lastly...
today is zhihui de birthday...
happy birthday...
think also ee wen de wor..
hahpy birthday wor...

No comments: