Wednesday 21 September 2005

***home econ***

haha...
tat's yan pin...
haha...
wan yan bo po de lover..
she now inside bo po de dream...

ok la...
me jus came back frm sending jolie home..
hai...
so tired...
haven't do any revising at all...
today have to start liao...
haha...

jus now...
she come my house...
to do wat le...
to drink de soup which is done by my kaka...
well...
me also got do lor...
me do the wat ar...
de ending part...
adding of salt...
hehe...
mi so hardwrking hor..
haha...
well de others she done liao ma...
so me nth to do..
me onli have to prepare for tml de wat ar...
tml de things...like chicken...
haha...

i think i can do it de...
hehe...
ok la...
think today is like tat liao le...

jiayou wor...
everyone..
E.O.Y coming soon liao le...
onli 2weeks away...
jiayou...
kk la...
bye bye liao..

No comments: