Sunday 4 September 2005

***no feeling***


hi...
i'm back again...
got back report bk le...
haha...

tis time...did quite well...
happi wid my results...
but...

starting to hate tis world...
why is tis world full of bitternes???
hai...dunno wat to say also...

think today whose who wanna look for me very hard le...
cuz me today dun wanna pick up any phone calls...
dun wanna recieved any sms...

i really putting a mask infront of everyone...
even i'm really sad...
but wat can i do???
nth...
really!!!nothing!!!

sometimes..
i'm really very sad...disappointed...angry...or even heartbroken...
for?!?!
haha...
me also dunno...
i hate myself le...
do i have to do sooo many things???
to make de ppl around me happi...
but yet me can't even really smile....
a truth smile!!!

where is it???
it is under my bed???
or got lost in de forest???
where is it??
hai...
really losen it...

n where is my heart?
my feeling?
my idiot self?

haha...
all lost...
all gone...
all die...

i'm jus a dead man who is alive...
and also useless...

hate it...
why didn't i got lost too???
why do all of u leave me alone???
leave me at a place where is full of sadness..
n u all gone to a place which is full of happiness...

why???
why are u all so bad???
why?!?!?!

hai...forget it...
it's all ur freedom...
ur freedom to do anythin...

frm now on ur business is not my le...
understood?!?!?!
BYE BYE!!!AND GOOD BYE FOREVER...

No comments: