Thursday 8 September 2005

***loveable5***


yo...
me back liao le..
hai...
why do ppl like to insult ppl in their blog neh???%-)

me also dunno why..
maybe tat's life or tat's ppl...
hai...:(

hehe..tat pic nice^  not???
hehe...
LOVEABLE5 ROX 4EVA..:)

tat's a grp tat form with 5 pretty gals...
there are all my cousins...

MEMBERS of LovEabLe5 are:
% cheryl
% janette
% jenny
% karen
% solong

hehe...
do go to friendster n add us wor...:)
at: love_able_5@hotmail.com

kk??
haha..
hai...
now so sian le...-

i think:)  i knoe why ppl like to insult in their blog le...
to go ard n shot ppl ba...:-)
haha...
tat's wat i think...
or maybe...
jus wanna to release their anger..

hai...
me really sian...
today is me n jh de 1st anniversary...V

hai...
today de also got north BBQ
but mi can't go...
cuz been scolded by:-/  my aunt la...
sian diao le...
forget it...
say till here more angry le...
haha...

hai...so sian le...
ok la...
me got to stop here le..
miss:)  ya wor..
buai..

No comments: