Friday 30 March 2007

Finally here to update.

Hi, to all bloggers out there. It's kind of rare to see me updating blog entry this hour eversince 2/3 months ago. I have not been updating my entry for the past few days as I am kind of busy with my works even there is time left, I would rather use the time to take a good rest but excluding today, as I just have the feeling that I got to update soon, if not my blog will rot.hahas.

This few days were miserable to me as I am really tired and hard to keep attentive during lessons. My mind would wonder around and my mind will kept reminding me of what's happening around me! Mid-year coming, I got to start doing something!!! I cannot just say using my month but do it with actions!!! Got to really start it tml!!! & promised myself no more TML after tml.[30/03]

Karen, do not think too much!! Study hard for u up-coming Mid-year examinations!!!=D Same goes to the bloggers out there, have to be positive and always complete ur assignment on time.=)

Promised to change my blogskin soon as people complaining to me that it took a LONG time coming into my blog.=(

Karen*Zun

No comments: