Tuesday 1 May 2007

1st entry in bishan house.:)

Good morning to readers out there.:) Currently blogging this entry at my new house in Bishan.:) I really like this house as the decoration is almost the same as my ex-ex-house in Sembawang. I love my room alot as this room, I am using it all by my own.") Even thought it is a little small but good enough to be my cockroach-room.=.= NONO. Should be my tini-windni room!:)

Yesterday was totally an UNLUCKY day for me.('.') Firstly, yesterday was the first time I went to school from my new house and guess what happened? I AM LATE!!lols. [I felt kind of guilty towards him*, because he waited to me yesterday. Therefore, we were late together. -.-]

Secondly, during mathematic lesson, I was drinking my water from my waterbottle and I accidently poured the whole water from the waterbottle out causing whole skirt of mine to get wet.:(

Thirdly, stomach was damn pain!!!:( Please do not tell me that, I am someone who first thing in the morning, I am unlucky, I would be very unlucky for the whole day?:( If this is the truth, I do not want this to happen!!!!(#.@)

Well, before I go off I would be uploading pictures of my house as what I have promised friends to do so.") However, I would not be uploading the picture of my room yet as kind of messy.:) Dare not to show it online yet.lols.
The area infront of my room. Look like a library right?hahas. Actually is a area for the kids to play and also a area to put books.:)
A mini computer area, isn't it cute?:)

The living room!:) Still not yet put the dining table as the preious one was unable to come in the house as the door was not big enough.:( That was a very pretty one as it would suit this house alot!:(
Another part of the living room. Did u see a big mirror beside the sofa?hahas.") I miss it alot as to those who have been to Sembawang house before, should know that there's a big mirror too when step into the house.")
Is this cocktail beautiful? It taste nice too!:) I had 2 cup of this mixing with coke. It was damn nice. If I am not wrong, I am the first time dring cocktail neh!:) Because of this, I could feel that something weird inside my stomach or maybe, I am feeling hungry. hahas.(-.-)

No comments: