Thursday 17 May 2007

Finally here to update.=D

Not too sure whether I had upload this picture before yeah? hahas. This have been a long time eversince the last time I came to update this "rotting blog" yeah?hahas. Dear blog~ Have to understand me, as I was having examintions.:) lols. Got to stop all these craps..-.-

Finally Mid Year Examinations had came to an end, however, it is also equal to Chinese O'level Paper1 n 2 is coming soon~:( 1 week and 3days later, I would be sitting in Sembawang Secondary School hall doing my FIRST O'level paper. WOW, time flies real fast yeah?lols. :)

For the past few weeks, what I have been doing was STUDY. STUDY AND STUDY. However, eversince the last paper which I took, I started to be slack in my work by renting VCDs home to watch and goin out to movies and window shopping.:) Sounds like non-O'level student right?hahas. These were just something to pamper myself from the past few weeks been STUDY STUDY AND STUDYING non-stop.:) I believe from here, readers out there should know how I much I love myself right? After a long event past, I would stop down and take a little break by rewarding myself with something that I like to do!:D And I also wish that readers out there, should try this too, like rewarding urself something special after a long event u had took part in.:) You will feel much better!!!:D

I had my last paper on Tuesday. Therefore, after my paper, I went to rent 2different VCDs to watch at home. 1 horror and 1 lovely movies to let myself relax.:D I watch "Final Call" when I reached home. After finishing that, I went out to meet my Ah bu(Xinhui) and we went to caught the movie, "200 pounds beauty". It was the 2nd time I am watching it.lols. After watching that movie, I rushed home and had my dinner. And rush out of the house again. To meet Jolie out to have a drink.lols. It was quite fun!:) as there was a lot of events happened that night.hahas. And at night, after bathing, I watch another VCD, which i borrowed earlier. "My Girl", a thai movie. It's damn lovely.:)

Yesterday, went to orchard to watch Spider man 3 and also window shopping. Meet Jolie, Linmin and Yurong out. It was damn funny day.lols. For farther informations, please go to Jolie's blog.lols. I had a unforgetble day.hahas. Especially during the play of Spider Man 3. I had been scared by 'SOMEONE' quite a few times.yeah?hahas.

Anyway, today's post was quite long. Therefore, I think I should end soon.:) Readers out there, got to take good care of ur health yeah? Do not follow my footsteps.:( I have been suffering for the past one week.:( NOT YET RECOVER. Therefore, please do drink more water and eat more fruits.:)Take care.

Please do not think too much. Everything will be fine soon~ Take all those troubles easily, no point getting stress over it. Stress would cause alot of other illness. Therefore, do not be stress over things, take it slowly. SLOW AND STANDY make PERFECT right?hahas:)

Karen*Zun

No comments: