Thursday 24 May 2007

CHINESE o'level GAMBATTE!!=D

It have been a few days ever since the last entry i posted.:) 3more days and I would be having O'level chinese examination in the school hall~>.<

Argh!!!! MY ENTRY GONE~-.- Nevermind.

I was feeling kind of disappointed in my own Mid-year results. :( I failed my English and Science, all i need for these 2subjects to pass was jus 5marks.=( It's alot anyway.hahas. Since I failed my English, therefore, there is a need of my guardian to go down to my school to meet teacher. At first, she was supposed to meet Mrs Azwiza, my english teacher. However, she will be out for course that time. Therefore, my guardian would be meeting Mdm Sem, my class form teacher instead.:( Sad Sad.

Anyway, got to GAMBATTE IN MY chinese!!!:D Good luck to readers out there who are taking the paper next monday too!!:D I should end here.:)


Karen*Zun

No comments: