Monday 28 May 2007

Tiring days*

Good Afternoon to everyone~! Today was my O'level Chinese paper1 and 2.-.- I was quite disappointed in it...Don't talk bout it. Moody~

Thanks MEI*ZI for treating me Lunch jus now.:) It is really a blessing from u!:) Thanks!!! And also really need someone who around me control my expenses, if not I would kept spending money without thinking.:( Things around me jus kept temptation to me~ But it's okay, CONTROL!:) Have to thanks MEI*ZI again as she jus now STOP me from renting VCDs and also top-up my ez-link card for 5dollars instead of 10dollars!!!:) I am lucky to have her,such a good MEI*ZI by my side!!:)
Truly saying, I think tat on earth everything cost alot~ In this world if u do not have money is kind of painful~Not only painful but also miserable.hahas. But all these only stands a little as to compare to other kind of happiness. As everything cost $$$, food and etc. The most tough thing is when someone in the family got some health problems, money again involve~ Teachers asked us not to think bout all these but how could we stop thinking? It's hard to stop thinking...:( Comparing my problems and the others, mine is jus like...TINY thing~hahas. Anyway, got to take a rest and start with my holiday assignment.:) Sec4 is a tough year!!!:(
Karen*Zun

No comments: