Friday 4 May 2007

Tired of life.:(

Examinations are round the corner. Everyone including me are trying to rush through the last minutes of study. However, everyone around me seems to be able to get into the mood of studying while for me, I am still wondering around. To be honest, I think that I could be a very actress. Infront of ppl, I am laughing but what is really bothering me in my heart. No one knows. Out of a sudden, I started to miss friends who I have not been contacting. They are all staying close to my school but yet, I did not make up the affect to go and ask them out.
Last night, I started to miss this two didi who I knew them for JUST one day during the CIP in Zoo. They are adorable!!!:) I even set their pictures as my handphone background!:) From this, could really infer that I'm in deep of missing them.:)

I supposed I have to end here.:) Wish that Ahbu would be enjoying her calet and Jieluang enjoying her 3days 2nights camp now.:) All the best to everyone!
Karen*Zun

No comments: