Friday 15 January 2010

Feeling Empty

Isn't tat car look attractive? It's HUMMER~ gosh.. expensive.. i saw 3 of it..there's another one tat i really like it..it looks more "charismatic"... just wish tat i can just sit once on car like this.. =)
p.s. took it infront of my store.. (>.<)
Anyway, it been a boring and tiring day for me. Even though I haven't done anything much.. that is staying in the store and wondering around..talk talk talk..lols.. But it's really boring..as Cabramatta seems to be a "Dead" suburb for the past few days.. I think it might be due to the WEATHER~ been changing..i.e. it can be extreme HOT and a sudden BIG fall in temperature.. (-.-) Now i know understand why in the early morning, there's always a long line infront of the clinic..
Well.. been feeling empty.. even though i know that i have numerous works to do..but i am just too lazy to start or complete it.. (z_Z)
P.s. to be honest, I feel hurt from the bottom of my heart.. (wonder why...)

No comments: