Monday 25 January 2010

Stir-Fried Beef and Veggie today~

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen~ =) felt satisfied! As today... FIRST time in my life tat..i actually prepared everything and stir-fried a dish ON MY OWN... =) IM PROUD OF MYSELF! Hahas..

Recently been developing in the interest in cooking~ I think it might be due to my brother forcing me to cook by taking nap by the time I finished preparing all the necessary ingredients~ (=.-) * alright~ I must admit that I do take a LONG TIME cutting and washing all those ingredients... lols.. BUT i will definitely improve in it!=)

Well, today...initially, I wanted to wait for my brother to wake up from his nap to start stir-frying~ but in the end, I came online and search on "Google" for the recipe~ lols... So I was ready to start cooking~ but half way through..I discovered that there ain't any onion or garlic in the house...(=.-) So I just continue frying WITHOUT any onion or garlic~ However... the outcome was not too bad!=D it taste alright~ As i believe tat its main flavourings are Oyster and Soy sause~ lols...

Anyway..better stop my excitment with the ONE dish tat I had cooked...=)

MY BABY COUSINS ARE BACK!!! =) Jason and his younger sister Jennie... I must say tat..Jennie is getting more and more "HUGE"..lols.. but its a good thing though~ I believe tat she will be real TALL when she gets older!=D wow..then i will have a MODEL cousin~=D i dun mind! lols..

By the way, business are getting more and more quiet~ well...like today... In cabramatta~ you can hardly see much people walking around.. (Em..Though I believe that the other area around Cabramatta will be much more quiet~ but still..) So I have been spending the WHOLE day playing SUDOKU~ lols.. initially..I was playing at the level of "novoice"..lols..BUT I JUST COULDN'T GET IT~ the whole morning + additional 3 hours of noon~ STILL CAN'T SOLVE..(=.-) well~ I must say that I am getting more and more dumb~ (-.+) Hopefully~I will be able to improve after many practice! lols..

Also...The weather in Sydney is starting to heat up again~ (-.-) can't imagine what it will be like tomorrow~ =(

No comments: