Wednesday 20 January 2010

Finally FREE~

FINALLY FREE~ Today is the FINAL day of submission of my Information System report.. lols.. tat's a benefit for doing Summer course.. giving u extended time for submission of assignment..

Do you believe that..they're only 42 people doing this course this term~ lols.. And..everyone was relief after submitting the 30% report~ now everyone has to get ready for our FINAL exam~ which is....in....unknown days time~ hahas.. To be honest, our university is ain't as good as its reputation stands..hahas.. its just as greedy and lazy as it can be~ hahas..

Anyway, I am really happy and feel relief after soooo MANY weeks/ months of rushing/ editing this stupid report~ Off course through out this period, i do feel really sick and tired of doing it... I did attempt to give up LOTS of times..but still..i hold back and finished it up till now~ hahas.. Well, I have to thanks my team members for their effort and patience they have in me~ =) Similarly, want to take this opportunity to apologize for throwing my temper on you guys~:D Off course, i always apologise straight after that!:D but still feel grateful to join GROOVE and being part of the workshop group~=) hopefully our friendship will last~

Been reading the past entries that I had posted in the blog. To be honest, I dare not read the first few months or years of entries as..I noticed that my English was totally crap! lols.. Hopefully my English have improved lots since then~ =)

By the way, from the past entries I found memories that I never remember happening in my life and discovered that I was totally a childish and foolish~ hahas.. those're the two words tat I can describe myself as.. (^.*) But those are best and unforgetable part of my life~=)

No comments: