Wednesday 13 January 2010

For every Failure, it's the beginning of Success


Finally...after 3 years of not cooking a proper dish, this is the first dish i cooked~~~ (=.=) it's bitter melon soup!!! heex..does it look good? this is totally done by myself!:D
well..to me it's look ALL RIGHT...at least make me wanna eat it..just tat..when u taste the soup..it's tasteless~~~~(=.=) well..it's just tat i forget to put seasoning~~~ lols.. dumb me yeah? lols..
anyway...after facing so many failures in the past few weeks, i learned to face the failures and work on it~ treating it as a learning outcome and try to turn it into success! (Even though, I don't really think tat i had achieved any high achievement till now~).. However, having a high aim..it's always benefical..=) motivate you to work harder and try to achieve higher!!!:D

No comments: