Tuesday 12 January 2010

Year 2010

Happy New year everyone!!!:D may all of you be bless in this year.=)
- Single being able to find an ideal partner.
- Couple will get to know each other more and the chemistry will improve~:D
- Family being as united as posible~:D
- Friends will be more understanding and shows more concern to each other.
- Studies... achieving the score that is set.
- Career.. success and get promotion.
- Business.. earning lots!

cherish whoever and whatever you have now~:D

best wishes to all of you~:D

Wondering who's the cute boy? He ain't my child (-.-) hahas.. he's my cousin~ currently in AMERICA~ hahas.. missing him lots.~~~

Anyway..i must be crazy to update my rotten blog at this time.. (12 midnight, high weighting assignment due on wednesday and work starts at 9 am tomorrow).

Just to say it's BURNING HOT nowadays in Australia.. today gonna be 39 degree~ my god..i will definitely turning into a cooked carrot~ cooked mountain pig~ cooked siew mian~..

Missing all those days I have in singapore..the memories that I have over there..Friends that i made there...=) I feel so good tat there're people who really understand and know me well~:D I FEEL BLESS now~:D

Still...I GOT TO GO AND COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENT NOW~

No comments: