Thursday 14 January 2010

People's life is so unpredictable. U'll never know what'll happen next.

Today I experienced a car accident..the first and I hope that this will be the last.. To be honest, I feel really bless that neither my brother and I got hurt from this.. However, I felt cheated and pissed off...

I am too lazy to go into detail. To sum up everything, it's just an unlucky day for us.. We ran into a PRO, who want to collect insurance compensation..

From this, I finally accept the fact that Aussie are really racist towards ASIAN.. They just play nice in the surface but deep down in their blood, they hate us.. Off course..I ain't refering to all..but MAJORITY are~ This really disappointed me......

Anyway, this is the photo of HIS car... Ain't tat serious right???



This is OUR car.. we can't even drive it... (-.-)''''

According to the AUSTRALIA law, no matters what... The parties who hit from the back, always at fault~ So... We received a ticket and a deduct of 3 Points..but the other guy ain't any better.. He also got a Ticket + (unknown points deducted)...

Sometimes, I wonder, is all the laws set are good/ benefical to everyone? If there's people who came out with this policy, there's definitly someone out there who will misuse the policy and use it as a way to earn extra benefit...So..Is it still right to blindly follow the laws?

No comments: